- MBCC Regular Meeting – Tuesday, March 26, 2019 @ Veterans Memorial Hall @ 5:30 P.M.
This is an IMPORTANT MEETING regarding WRF Coastal Development Permit!
MB City is hosting a public input opportunity for the Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) California Coastal Development Permit (CDP) at the March 26, 2019 Regular CC Meeting. The CDP (if approved by Coastal Commission) would cover ALL aspects of the WRF project, including the treatment facility, pipeline, injection well system and decommissioning of the existing waste water plant. A CDP must be obtained by the City prior to proceeding with project construction (among other requirements).
Public input is an important opportunity for the Morro Bay community to share their thoughts and concerns about the WRF project. This community input will be given to Coastal Commission staff as they prepare their report for the Coastal Commission. Anticipated WRF CDP will go before the Coastal Commission in April/May (TBD). Refer to Business Item C-1 and provide your input of the Coastal Development Permit for the WRF. NOTE related City Staff Report on Page 19 of the agenda: www.morrobayca.gov/Archive.aspx?ADID=4973
- MBCC Regular Meeting – WEDNESDAY, February 13, 2019 @ Veterans Memorial Hall @ 6:00 P.M. (NOT Tuesday!)
BUSINESS ITEM C-1: Public Works recommends that CC approve the new WRF conveyance pipeline alignment and pump station without the necessary WRFCAC review nor any citizen/public input. BRING your concerns to Wednesday’s CC Public Comment about Item C-1.
- CONSIDER THE IMPACT to Morro Bay COMMUNITY and BUSINESSES!
READ about and VIEW diagrams from the most recent WRF Staff Report and Engineering Presentation concerning the proposed WRF pipelines and lift stations — to be presented and approved by MB City Council in January 2019.
- QUESTIONS and ANSWERS with City Council Candidates
- WATCH the September 25, 2018 Morro Bay City Council Candidates Forum
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 – MB City Council Meeting Agenda Items C-3 and C-4 — Agenda Correspondence from Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association:
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 – MB City Council Meeting for Public Hearing Propostion 218 RESULTED in 2,158 written protest ballots from MB citizens (including five withdrawals). There were an additional 1,000 written protests submitted at the Public Hearing which were not accepted by City Council. NONE of the protest ballots were validated.
***Agenda Item B-1 – PUBLIC HEARING for the ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION NO. 71-18 ESTABLISHING NEW WATER and SEWER (WASTEWATER) RATES (USER FEES)***
(READ Related Staff Report – Page 127 and Resolution 71-18 – Page 131)
- CAL Community Workshop II — PLAN B – Citizens Sewer Solution – July 15, 2018