- CONSIDER THE IMPACT to Morro Bay COMMUNITY and BUSINESSES!
READ about and VIEW diagrams from the most recent WRF Staff Report and Engineering Presentation concerning the proposed WRF pipelines and lift stations — to be presented and approved by MB City Council in January 2019.
- NEWLY ELECTED (2019 — 2023) Morro Bay City Councilman, Jeff Heller | Jeff’s Website
- QUESTIONS and ANSWERS with City Council Candidates
- WATCH the September 25, 2018 Morro Bay City Council Candidates Forum
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 – MB City Council Meeting Agenda Items C-3 and C-4 — Agenda Correspondence from Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association:
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 – MB City Council Meeting for Public Hearing Propostion 218 RESULTED in 2,158 written protest ballots from MB citizens (including five withdrawals). There were an additional 1,000 written protests submitted at the Public Hearing which were not accepted by City Council. NONE of the protest ballots were validated.
***Agenda Item B-1 – PUBLIC HEARING for the ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION NO. 71-18 ESTABLISHING NEW WATER and SEWER (WASTEWATER) RATES (USER FEES)***
(READ Related Staff Report – Page 127 and Resolution 71-18 – Page 131)
- CAL Community Workshop II — PLAN B – Citizens Sewer Solution – July 15, 2018